I think I may have based my entire theme for Purim on these adorable glass mini jars of ketchup and mustard!
Super fun matching labels wishing guests a DELI(ghtful) PURIM!
These were ordered from www.evermine.com and were the: Swing – Sea Glass – 3.25″ x 4″ Â labels.
I uploaded photos I had bought from www.istock.com where you can find these exact photos.
Being that these were more expensive, I printed only a small amount to combine with a more basic label: Rectangle Label – Swing – Sea Glass 2.75″ x 1.875″
I also printed these NY style images on card stock to hang up on a long ribbon, with clothes pins (see additional post on decor).
To make our Mishloach Manos to go with our theme this is what we packaged:
- Mini Kosher dill pickles (www.walmart.com)
- Mini ketchup and mustard bottles (www.webstaurantstore.com)
- Hamantashen from Reismans in NY. (which I packaged in 3″ x 5″ self adhesive bags from www.papermart.com)
- Chocolate Brownie Bar from Reismans in NY
- Everything was placed in a box from HERE
- The parchment paper liner was from HERE
Tied in very well with the theme. I din’t know about MIshloach Manot until I was about 48 or so. My Temple never did it. Anyhow that first year I went nuts and gave out about 40 specially individual for each person. Fortunately I have toned it down!