I think I may have based my entire theme for Purim on these adorable glass mini jars of ketchup and mustard!
Super fun matching labels wishing guests a DELI(ghtful) PURIM!
These were ordered from http://www.evermine.com and were the: Swing – Sea Glass – 3.25″ x 4″ labels.
I uploaded photos I had bought from http://www.istock.com where you can find these exact photos.
Being that these were more expensive, I printed only a small amount to combine with a more basic label: Rectangle Label – Swing – Sea Glass 2.75″ x 1.875″
To make our Mishloach Manos to go with our theme this is what we packaged:
- Mini Kosher dill pickles (www.walmart.com)
- Mini ketchup and mustard bottles (www.webstaurantstore.com)
- Hamantashen from Reismans in NY. (which I packaged in 3″ x 5″ self adhesive bags from http://www.papermart.com)
- Chocolate Brownie Bar from Reismans in NY
- Everything was placed in a box from HERE
- The parchment paper liner was from HERE