A fun way to decorate Menorah (archive this for next year!).
Very simple, just glass mosaic tiles, tacky glue and wooden block taped to the back to make it stand better.
You can also decorate the bottom part although it’s a little tricky for small hands.
I had a craft table set up with the Menorah’s lying on their backs, ‘shamash’ side facing each child so gluing the tiles would be easy. The kids loved this project and it’s something that will definitely last!
All you need are :
- Menorahs (we used the ones from the bulk mivtzoim boxes for shluchim)
- Mosaic Tiles – link to purchase
- Tacky Glue – link to purchase
- Wooden blocks (1″) – link to purchase
- Packaging tape to stick block on back of Menorah (but glue will work too) link to purchase
Hope you all had a beautiful and bright Chanukah!