So, even my 16 year old passed by my desk and picked up one of these kits and said “cute!”….well, for a boy that says a lot!
Not only did he think these were cute but my younger kids couldn’t wait to get their hands on the spray bottles! (Oh how the little things in life can give us so much pleasure!)
A great incentive for little helpers as we clean our homes for Pesach.
The packaging and contents:
- Pillow box to hold supplies (click here to order) (5×7 is what I used, but measure your items first)
- Tissue paper cut to fit inside (simply slide it in) (Craft Store)
- Felt cut into squares as a cloth or any facecloth will do (Craft store)
- Sponges that start off flat and expand in water (kids LOVE these) (Williams Sonoma)
- Mini Soap bar which most probably will end up being used to wash their little hands! (found in a local store)
- Mini spray bottle (The Container Store)
This is a fun preschool an hebrew school project too!