So, who ever said Cake Push Pops were only for food and desserts!!!????
These are the PERFECT graggers with endless possibilities of creativity and design!
So here, are just 3 ideas for a Queen Esther, Mordechai or a Clown Gragger, but seriously, use this gragger for ANY design or Purim theme!
Here are some ideas and tips and ‘how to’ for these graggers:
- You can order these cake push pops online in bulk. One website is: CLICK HERE
- Next, remove the top of the gargger, pull down the ‘stick’ handle part, and fill with whatever you wish, to make noise. Note that the gum balls and gems which I used are a choking hazard, so for little ones, consider using fruity pebbles, colored trix cereal or even sprinkles!
- Put the lid back on top and if you are worried about kids opening it up, simply use a glue gun to seal or even extra strong glue dots.
- Then you are ready to decorate!
- For both queen Esther and Mordechai, I used glue dots to stick the tulle fabric as a cloak, as well as the head covering for Mordechai. The Tiara, crown for both was glittery adhesive paper. Â The gemstone I adhered with glue dots too.
- For the clown, I used a glue dot to keep the clown hat on and stickers for eyes and decor. Then the nose was stuck on with one more glue dot.
- I liked that they didn’t have any faces as it has a creative artistic look, but if you think it is missing a real face, simply add stickers, googly eyes or even use a permanent marker and see what kids create!
This is easy and fun and a completely different take on graggers! So have fun!
You may even wish to use this as a form of Mishloach manos for kids , made by kids by filling the inside with different treats and nosh!
Wishing you all a creative Purim!