I was asked to write a blog post for myownlabels.com which is to publish next week. This blog post was to describe how I use these amazing vinyl erasable labels for organizing all my little things.
I really enjoyed writing this post and wanted to share it with you. (see below)
Whether you are looking to organize your Chabad House, School, Hebrew School or office, I wanted pass along these amazing labels because you can write on them and erase them, using them for so many things.
A few other uses for these labels are:
- Personalizing the labels to say “Chabad Preschool of….” or “Chabad Hebrew School”or “Mini Chefs of…”sticking them on pencil boxes or containers for the kids to use during their program. This way you can write the child’s name on it so they can keep their supplies and you can re-use it each year as students change.
- Personalize your supplies needed for ongoing programs to add that professional look.
- Use it to stick on glass jars filled with cookies as a gift, personalizing your label with a personal note, like “wishing you a complete recovery”, or “Good Shabbos from…”
- Use it to organize containers on a child’s shelf as an incentive to help them enjoy how to be organized and prepared for school work etc.
- Use it to label plain file folders for a child on the online school program, or in your own shlichus work, where your file names are constantly changing depending on the time of year.
- Use it on a Honey Jar, for Mivtzoim before Rosh Hashanah, with a personal written note from the Shliach/Shlucha.