Seriously. This is SOOOO good! Tasted it last night and I almost finished the pan!
Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Makes 18 Mini Bites
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cashew Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 3 Cups Whole Strawberries (Hulled)
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- 3 Packets of Truvia (or Stevia Brand of Choice) – I used honey instead – 2 – 3 Tbsp.
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Using your small food processor bowl and blade blend all cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth and set aside.
- Using your large food processor bowl and blade process all crust ingredients until dough like consistency with visible chunks of nut.
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan or glass dish with a healthy oil.
- Press crust mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Top with cheesecake filling using a spoon or spatula to make sure the filling is evenly distributed over the crust.
- Cover with saran wrap and freeze overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve remove from the freezer, cut into squares and serve immediately.