I just made the most delicious Gluten Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Yeast free, Dairy Free little ‘bagels’, that I had to share!
Now I know many of you are thinking how is it possible to enjoy a bagel about 1/4 the size of a regular one that you can sink your teeth into?
But honestly, it’s amazing how one’s tastes (and health) can change with a bit of willpower and some great recipes!
So for all those who are looking to be more health conscious or to support those with allergies, I suggest you give these a try!
They are so simple and so easy to make! You can even slice and toast them like I did this morning with peanut butter!
You can make them look like bagels or rolls!
Either way, these are healthy and delicious!
What you will need:
- 1 cup flax seed meal
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tbs So Delcious Coconut Yogurt / Apple Sauce /(original recipe called for greek yogurt)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs of water
- 1 tbs of honey
*For the topping feel free to use seeds of your choice! (I like mine plain:)
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the wet ingredients together.
- Combine the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Take a small amount a dough (however big you want your bagels actually) and roll into a large ball. Poke a hole in the middle of the dough with my finger and then form them into a bagel. I flattened the top of the bagels out and kept some looking like rolls.
- Sprinkle your topping on.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes.