Ok….complete simplicity!…but have no doubt the kids will love planting these cute “Mini Har Sinai’s in a Jar”!
All you need is:
- A mason jar (or jar of choice)
- Decorative pebbles for the bottom layer and on top if you wish. (optional)
- A seedling, flower, or grass seeds, depending on what you like.
- Labels to print “Har Sinai” note.
- Twine or ribbon of choise
- A home-made tag (I just cut card stock and punched a hole at top and rounded edges using a corner cutter) or other kind of tag.
The tags will be used while learning about all the details of Har Sinai, as each child will use a permanent marker to draw what they are learning etc.
This will personalize the project and make it easy for the kids to recall the information they learned.
The base is just a round piece of wood that can be stamped with your stamp just to add a touch of ‘branding’!