I remember throwing all these things on a table erev Yom Tov (not thinking at all!) and snapping a couple pictures just to document what I was doing! (sadly, I didnt really capture how it looked but it was a great party!)
So for a fun Shavuos Ice cream party, here are some ideas:
- Using colorful cups decorate buffet table with cups of sprinkles, cookie pieces, cone crumbs and chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff etc.
- Add dulce de leche, chocolate syrup, maple syrup etc. to the cheesecake, blintzes table for added sweetness (like we need it!)
- Use colorful paper straws to add to the fun!
- Set up little wooden ice cream spoons on a platter for easy taking!
- Add a ribbon garland with ice cream cone pictures made in preschool, hebrew school or your own home!
go to www.bakeitpretty.com for supplies or for cheaper supplies search online for cupcake paper liners and paper straws!