I remember throwing all these things on a table erev Yom Tov (not thinking at all!) and snapping a couple pictures just to document what I was doing! (sadly, I didnt really capture how it looked but it was a great party!)
So for a fun Shavuos Ice cream party, here are some ideas:
- Using colorful cups decorate buffet table with cups of sprinkles, cookie pieces, cone crumbs and chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff etc.
- Add dulce de leche, chocolate syrup, maple syrup etc. to the cheesecake, blintzes table for added sweetness (like we need it!)
- Use colorful paper straws to add to the fun!
- Set up little wooden ice cream spoons on a platter for easy taking!
- Add a ribbon garland with ice cream cone pictures made in preschool, hebrew school or your own home!
go to http://www.bakeitpretty.com for supplies or for cheaper supplies search online for cupcake paper liners and paper straws!